Terrifying moment. I was lying on my bed with the light off, listening to music and feeling depressed about my life. Decided to light some candles and then Andrew walked in and was like "turn them off!" and managed to freak me out to no end. So I blew them out, waved under the smoke detector and then sat and talked.
Then, about ten minutes later the entire village's fire alarm goes off and we have to evacuate. It is a $550 fine if you set of the alarms so I was totally freaking out. Wow. Like Wow. It turned out to be flat 40 but the chances of it being that close together. Its never even gone off before.
We then went to the shops and Andrew is angry at me for some unknown reason. Its so strange because I can literally not think of anything that I have done to make him feel this way recently. Like sure, over all I am a bit of a bitch, but recently I have been nice. I just don't get it.
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment